Google

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

NFL TV package for hubby!

My husband loves to watch NFL TV. He is really addicted to it. Sometimes he will just shout while watching, when I checked what happened, the connection was off. He will have a bad following week just because of that. It pisses him off when he can't continue watching the game because of bad coverage.

This Christmas I am thinking of giving him a nice gift. I found a Direct TV NFL Sunday Ticket on the net. So I think that would be a nice gift, An NFL TV Package! I am so sure he will jump, hug and kiss me for happiness on that! I want to pamper him on his way of relaxing after the tiring week of work.

DirectTV offers all kinds of TV channels for you. They will bring it in your own home while you are relaxing from your tired day. Im sure I will enjoy the channels too. So look their website now and get your own subscription.

No comments: