Got this one from the IND website.
How do you apply
The fees for the civic integration examination abroad (€350) are paid into the central bank account of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in the Netherlands. The following payment procedure applies in this respect:
- In most cases, the candidate who wishes to take the civic integration examination abroad has a sponsor in the Netherlands. Responsibility for payment therefore lies with the sponsor, in principle
- The sponsor in the Netherlands completes the application form on the IND's website. This form is forwarded to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- A message is automatically sent to the sponsor's e-mail address stating the payment details and a unique reference number
- The sponsor transfers the examination fee to the account of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs by bank transfer. Please note: it is important that the reference number and the name of the candidate are stated!
- Once the payment has been received, a confirmation of receipt will be sent to the sponsor's e-mail address stating that the candidate may contact the Dutch representation in order to make an appointment.