Sunday, August 17, 2008

MVV requirements

What you need are the following:

Latest 2x2 colored picture
Partner's copy of passport (scanned or photocopy)
Legalised Marriage contract
Legalised Birth certificate
Exam Result (PASSED)
Travel Insurance valid for 6 months (for D+C visa)

There are 2 different kinds of visa:

The C visa which you don't need a travel insurance anymore but you can't go out of the country while you don't have your residence Permit.

The D+C visa which you have to get a travel insurance and you can stroll at other european countries while waiting for the residence permit.

If you had the advice from IND, you don't need to pay anything in the embassy. Just prepare money for the Delbros (sending the visa in your place) if you are far from Makati. It is much easier than picking up you visa.


Unknown said...

hi jenny,
i'm lea and i also married with a dutch guy and i got positive advice from ind but i have to call in the embassy to ask if my mvv are there already, which number i have to call about it? please send it on my
thanks in advance

Unknown said...

hello ms. jenny may mga katanongan po ako about sa mvv,pano po bah mag apply nyan? my bf kc ako in Netherlands, same sex po pala kami...pls i need your advice kung ano po ang dapat gawin..salamat po God bless you poh...ito pala yong email ko,

Unknown said...

hi po ms jenny,
may bf po ako sa netherland at gusto ko po mag apply ng mvv ano po ang mga requirements?and mga magkano po kaya lahat na magastos?tanong ko lang po kung pano po kung hindi mo mapasa yung exam ?magbabayad po ba ulit para sa another exam?paki reply nalang po sa email na thanks and god bless!

Unknown said...

Hi po ms.jenny,
Ask ko lang po kung anong dapat gawin my bf po along dutch and gusto nya po ikasal kami sa Netherland ano pong dapat dalhin at gawin.
Thank u po.pls. reply po