Google

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Exam Study Guides

I was so hopeless for this Exam, it was on my mind at first that i cannot pass this, so i went to the forums and posted a topic on people who had took the exam, for them to share their study guides and knowledge on how hard is it.
Luckily, someone emailed me and she said, she is also a filipina who had passed the exam last year. I was so happy knowing someone that will gonna help me, She gave me inspirations and advices to be able to pass the Exam. She told me that exam is not as hard as what i am thinking, and She was right! Most of all, she gave me Study guides on what i have to study most. Thanks a bunch Ate Che! I owe you a lot.

here are some links.
link 1
link 2

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi! Im preparing to take my exam and im really nervous about it too and looking for all the help i can find:-) i would greatly appreciate it if you can share some of those tips

Thanks!!!

nan said...

hello every body,
i'm morrocan women who want to join her husband, and now i'm preparing for the exam, but i 'm very scared and afraid abt this exam i tried once the test exam, but it was so hard for me, the voice was so quick and i couldn't understand or even repeat the sentences,
pls help me with this
if some one have tips to send me, i'll be so grateful

camille said...

I agree they do talk fast when they do the test exam not the real one that is, its really scary, especially knowing you have to do this to go to your hubby there,and scared of failing, failing is not an option got to get out of being afraid, Jenn i am proud of how you pass yours to be with your hubby now, i hope i can pass also to be with mine cause i am missing him badly

camille said...

I agree they do talk fast when they do the test exam not the real one that is, its really scary, especially knowing you have to do this to go to your hubby there,and scared of failing, failing is not an option got to get out of being afraid, Jenn i am proud of how you pass yours to be with your hubby now, i hope i can pass also to be with mine cause i am missing him badly.......

vitri said...

hi

i'm preparing my exam and i'm coming from Indonesia, JKT, Can i use the links in your website to study? is it very hard?
I'm so nervouse

tiffany said...

Groetjes Allemal :)

I was just wondering if anyone is planning to take the Imburgering Exam on January 2011 in Manila? It would be great if we can study together, exchange new information or take the exam together at the embassy.....

Thank you & Happy Holidays Everyone,

Tiffany