Google

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

the IT Day

It was the day i am waiting for, my Exam day. My hubby flew on Dec. 09, 2007 to be with me on the my exam day, to give me moral support.

Prior on that day, i was very scared i might not pass it, i was crying hard, good that My Hubby was there. We wake up so early, eat breakfast and study more. We ate lunch early at 11am to be at the embassy by 12:00 noon. My appointment time is 1pm. We stayed in a while in the cafeteria downstairs to wait for the time. After a while we went up. The guard told us to wait, and they will just call my name.

After few minutes, the dutch woman called me up to enter the room, Eric was left outside. I was shaking and nervous. The exam was fast, and i answered the questions correctly. When it was done, the dutch woman told me to wait for the result outside. I went out, and sit beside my hubby.

The woman called my name again, and told me that i passed the exam. I was very happy, very very happy. I even jumped out of my happiness, lol. Even the guard laughed at my reaction.. hehehe. I did my best, and it was so enough for that time. I am coming in Holland SOON!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

hi Jenn,

I have reading your site since last year. since i am also preparing for the mvv exam, i already had an exam date set on Feb 2, 2009. I am SOOO nervous...i can't even tell you how much i have butterflies in the stomach everytime i think about it. I hope you'll always remain supportive to those who are and will be doing the exam, hope you can include me in your prayers, i wanted to be with my fiancee very soon..

many thanks.

Godlbess you in any way!!!

Unknown said...

hi Jenn,

I have been reading your site since last year. since i am also preparing for the mvv exam, i already had an exam date set on Feb 2, 2009. I am SOOO nervous...i can't even tell you how much i have butterflies in the stomach everytime i think about it. I hope you'll always remain supportive to those who are and will be doing the exam, hope you can include me in your prayers, i wanted to be with my fiancee very soon..

many thanks.

Godlbess you in any way!!!