Wednesday, December 31, 2008
Hope everyone will celebrate their New Year with lots of joy and abundance. Hope you all will have a healthy, blessfull, happy 2009 to come.
For us, we are waiting for the new member of the family this year, our baby girl. We are all excited to see her cry, laugh, smile and make her Papa mad..hehe
I will try my best to be a best mom to her.
Again, Gelukkig Niuewjaar Allemaal!!!
Saturday, December 27, 2008
Oliebollen is a traditional food for dutch people. They usually eat this during New Year's eve and during funfairs. It is sometimes called Dutch Donut in english. The dough is made up of flour, eggs, yeast, salt, milk, baking powder and raisins or apple slices. They will cook it in a hot wok or deep fryer until golden brown. And it is serve with powdered sugar.
I tried my first Oliebollen last month when we bought it in the bakery. It taste like donut with raisins. It is yummy. This coming New Year's Eve, my Parents-in-law will make Oliebollen. Im sure it will be yummy!
A lot thinks that shopping in the internet is expensive but I found Findsavings.com which is giving Discount Codes to all. YES you read it right. Shopping will never be good without having discounts. I love to shop and save money at the same time.
One of my favorite shoe shop is the Famous Footware. It is mom's or ladies who are fashion-value minded but with latest styles. Their discount coupon code is :1208798 that is for every $100 purchase you will get $20 off. There are still lots of coupon codes on Famous Footware store.
They have different discount codes for every store you want. From apparel to sporting goods, from foods to Family things and a lot more. What you need to do is visit there site and save money while you shop!
Wednesday, December 24, 2008
Today is the time of the year our dear Jesus is born. It is the time of parties too..hehe..
In Netherlands, they are celebrating Christmas on the 25th and 26th of december. Yes 2 days!!! They will prepare gourmet (its a meat you will cook in oil in the middle of the table while you are eating), Gebak (Cake), wines and some other typical dutch foods. Its my first Christmas here with Hubby's family. It's a bit lonely because I can't be with my parents but that's life right?
Enjoy your holiday Everyone!!!
Monday, December 22, 2008
Second is, Christmas is coming. My in-laws will have Christmas with us so I have to prepare some foods too.
Prettige Kerstdagen en een Gelukkig Niewjaar!!! (dutch for Merry Christmas and Happy New Year)
Wish you all the best this holiday season and more blessings for the coming 2009!
Wednesday, December 17, 2008
When I was checking my blog, I saw your message and read your post about this tag. I was preparing dinner at that time. I took this pic right away. Even I was busy at the kitchen I still managed to do multi tasking. Blogging, taking pic and preparing food. hehe..
Here is my on the spot pic.
Here are the rules:
1. Take a picture of yourself right NOW!.
2. DON'T change your clothes, DON'T fix your hair... Just take a picture.
3. Post that picture with NO editing.
4. Post these instruction with your picture.
5. Tag 10 people to do this.
I want to tag this to Dolly, Te Gigi, bevs, Joy, Mimi, Yen, Tricia, Raquel, Marikit and Madz.. Show us your on the spot pic girls!!!
Friday, December 12, 2008
- After marriage, wait for the Marriage Certificate from NSO (National Statistics Office). In my case, it took 21 working days before I got it.
- Go to DFA main office in Authentication Department for the Red Ribbon. I suggest you to authenticate 2 Marriage contracts and 1 Birth Certificate. It will take 5 working days before you will get your papers back.
- Go to the Netherlands Embassy or Cebu consulate for the Legalization of papers. Check in Netherlands Embassy website for the payment. It is on the Tarrif Section. It will take 5 working days.
- When you got the papers, send it to your husband/wife in Netherlands for the Gemeente (City hall) Registration. It will take 8 weeks to be fully registered because Gemeente will send it to IND and the Politie (police) and check if the marriage is real. They will make some few investigations.
- Take the Basis Examen in Netherlands Embassy Manila. (Click the Home to see about the Exam and procedures).
- You can apply right away your MVV in the Netherlands Embassy Manila and it wil take 3 months before the result.
- OR you can file advice in IND for more secure result. It is a free paper checking and you will get result after 4-5 weeks. If it is a positive advice, you can get your MVV after 5 days or 14 days if you will take D+C visa.
Hope this clears your questions. Goodluck! Just leave me a message for more questions or read my other posts.
Thursday, December 11, 2008
Wednesday, December 10, 2008
Monday, December 8, 2008
In every trial in our lives there is always something good in return. I had been very worried before that I might not pass the exam and be here with my hubby, but now I am living with him happily. So to all of you who are still in the first stage, do not lose hope, I did it so you all can make it too!
Friday, December 5, 2008
I am so lucky to found Getmecallingcards.com phone cards. I saved a lot of money. Now I can call as long as I want and anytime. I would love to share this to all my friends away from home. Call your family now with an affordable phone cards.
Hope our teacher is okay today, I still have to call the school if we have class today.
Thursday, December 4, 2008
Nowgetloan.com offers debt consolidation help for those kind of people. Credit counseling on how to use your money in a right way and insuring your protection from other debts or third parties. They will make it a point that you will not struggle in the end. That you will be debt free with your own house and money!
What are you waiting for? Go click now!