Google

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

You Got me on the spot!

I love this Tag Flor. Thank you!!
When I was checking my blog, I saw your message and read your post about this tag. I was preparing dinner at that time. I took this pic right away. Even I was busy at the kitchen I still managed to do multi tasking. Blogging, taking pic and preparing food. hehe..
Here is my on the spot pic.







Here are the rules:

1. Take a picture of yourself right NOW!.

2. DON'T change your clothes, DON'T fix your hair... Just take a picture.

3. Post that picture with NO editing.

4. Post these instruction with your picture.

5. Tag 10 people to do this.

I want to tag this to Dolly, Te Gigi, bevs, Joy, Mimi, Yen, Tricia, Raquel, Marikit and Madz.. Show us your on the spot pic girls!!!

2 comments:

Madz said...

Hi Jen, thanks for the tag.. wow lucky I am, as I don't have my cam with me here at work at the moment..heheheh

I will next time... wmah wmah wmwah wmah

Micawatson said...

thanks for the tag jenn..i'll do it later.