Friday, August 22, 2008

Authentication and Legalisation of papers for visa

If you are applying for a visa in Netherlands, the very first thing you do is Legalised your papers.
Get your papers authenticated in DFA (Department of Foreign Affairs Philippines) Manila Main office, it is in Gate 1, Authentication Section. Asked the guards on where is the counter. You will pay 120 pesos each paper. You can pick up your papers after 5 working days or they can send it to you but you have to pay for it.

When you have your Authenticated papers or Red Ribboned Pappers, you can now go to the embassy or consulate for the legalisation. Prepare 1,680 pesos for each paper. You can pick it up too after 5 working days or they can send it to you via a courier service.

If you have any questions about this, just leave me a message.. thanks!

1 comment:

Jesseca said...

Hi, im a filipina and boyfriend is dutch. We are planning to get married here in the Philippines. But its really hard to contact the embassy just to make an appointment for applying his legal capacity. Im so frustrated now... please help. thank you.