Google

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Brillante Weblog

Thank you Yen for this tag. Thank you for the message about my blog.
Here are the rules for passing on the award:

1. Put the logo on your Blog
2. Add a link to the person who awarded you.
3. Nominate at least 7 blogs.
4. Add links to those Blogs on your blogs.
5. Leave a message for your nominee on your blog.
And I am passing this to the following:
  1. To Maricel for having such a nice blog.
  2. To flor being a good friend and having a nice photography blog.
  3. To Joy for being a good blogging friend, a strong wife and a mother.
  4. To Madz for having a nice blog and being proud of where she came from.
  5. To Lorlyn because she has been a very good friend to us.
  6. To Te Gigi for teaching me about this blogging world, sharing me her ideas and insights and for being a good online friend.
  7. Lastly to Lara for visiting my blog often.. hehehe..

Enjoy your blogging!

No comments: