Tourist Visa in netherlands will take 1-2 months of processing. You can stay for 3 months.
What conditions must the tourist meet?
Philippines has a visa requirement. If the tourist wants to apply for a tourist visa for a maximum of 3 months, he must meet the following conditions and have the following documents:
- he or she must have a valid passport
- he or she must not constitute a risk to public order, national security or the international relations of one of the countries of the Schengen territory
- he or she must have sufficient funds
- he or she must have medical travel insurance
- he or she must provide evidence of his or her travel objective
- he or she must not be wanted by the Netherlands or one of the other Schengen countries
- if he or she is travelling to the Netherlands for medical treatment, he or she must be able to prove that the Netherlands is the most appropriate country for this medical treatment.
This was taken from IND website.