Google

Monday, September 5, 2011

3 years


Most people said, the first 3 years in other countries are the biggest adjustments, especially here in NL. Number one of that adjustment is the culture then followed by the language. Dutch is one of the most difficult languages in the world. I am proud of myself that I can communicate now with the people around me (not yet fluently but at least I'm doing my best).

I finished my inburgeringcursus, got my diploma, got a work and now my main goal is to get a EU citizenship and maybe a driving permit.


With my baby Nia (actually she's 2 and half now, not a baby anymore, but she acts like one from time to time) she's going to a peuterspeelzal (kindergarten). She's doing great and growing fast. Here's a new picture of her.

Proud of what she made

Now, I can see myself getting old here in NL.

No comments: