Tuesday, March 3, 2009


As you come and live in Netherlands, you need to take the Inburgering course. This course is usually paid by the Gemeente (city hall) by the city you are living. But this depends on the city funds too. All foreigners needs to know the language. For me it is so important for yourself. Dutch people knows to talk english but they rarely use it, so if you are living here and can't talk dutch, it will be very hard for you.

By the end of this course (maybe a year or more) you will take an exam and if you will pass, you can get your diploma. This Diploma is one of the requirement if you will take the dutch nationality after 5 years of living here.

I know dutch language is hard, I am having problems with talking with it too. Writing and reading is better. But I am trying my best to speak and learn it as soon as I can.


No comments: