Google

Friday, February 22, 2008

The Wedding...

after the Paper works.. here is the Main event.. OUR WEDDING!

Eric and Me have to sleep in separate places the night before the wedding, it is a Tradition to be followed, He is a Foreigner but he respects the Filipino Cultures..

Dec. 23, 2006- The Wedding Day!

It was a great day, Sun was up, and people around are busy.I was worried with my Honey, he was alone in the hotel room but he texted me saying he is okay and i don't have to worry about him.
So i took shower so early and waited for the make up artist, after a while, they are here..

started their job..made me the Prettiest Bride ever!time flies fast! make ups, Picture takings.. everyone are so busy!

At 2 pm, we are on the Bridal car going to Pryce Plaza Hotel.. Visitors are Waiting, My groom finished about 1 pack of cigarette (sign of being nervous) hehe.. he is Waiting for his Bride..

When i was walking at the Aisle with my Parents, i felt happy, because i know, My parents are so happy for me.. Eric was so happy too.. It was our Happiest moment of the wedding.. I glimpsed at mama and saw her with shed of tears, but i don't want to Cry on my Wedding.. I don't want to Ruin my up Make up.. hehe..It was a very Solemn ceremony, goes smooth.. everybody was happy and excited to see a newly bride couple!

After the Ceremony, it was picture takings, Eating time and some Funny games..

Such a great day.. a Very special day of our lives that we won't forget.. Someday, when we reaches the age of 70 (hopefully) remembering this Special day will put some smiles on our hearts and faces..

The day when we stated how we loved each other and Promised to be the best for each other and fort our future Family..

Jenny

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

parang dapat kasama ako sa abay he he he

Chantzy said...

nice wedding, I love your wedding dress :)