Google

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Cute Blogger Award!

Thank you for this cute funny Tag Flor. I really enjoyed it. It's so fun to share something about ourselves to our co bloggers and readers. Hope you will enjoy it :).

Here are the rules:
1. Each blogger must post this rules
2. Each blogger starts with ten random facts/habits about themselves
3. Blogger that are tagged need to write ten facts of themselves. You need to choose ten people to get tagged and list their names.
4. Don’t forget to live them comment telling them they've been tagged and to read your blog.

Now here are my ten Random facts about me:
1. I really want to go to my dream places, Paris and Hawaii.
2. I am pregnant with a baby girl. I got her name in a cigarette brand (lol). But for now it is still a secret.
3. I love to fart..hahaha. I just can't help it, it's just bursting out from my behind..lol
4. I can be mean sometimes.
5. I am a happy person.
6. When I and hubby are fighting, it will just take 30 minutes to 1 hour and we are laughing already. Sound's crazy right? hehe.
7. I miss my family, Philippines and the foods!
8. I want to travel all around Philippines! See all the beautiful places there.
9. I love to tease and tickle my hubby but when he is doing it on me, I always gets pissed.
10. I love to cook! Cooking is my passion!

I am tagging this to Dolly, Ellen, Jaja, Vicy and Lorlyn. You will enjoy this girls, so grab it now!

No comments: